Thursday, November 16, 2006

Noises

Yesterday I got a good workout in, I ran a mile then worked on legs and shoulders. I weighed myself at the gym and have lost that unwelcome ten pounds....yay! Now I'm at the perfect weight for my height, and all I have to do is move it all around so it's spread out better, and not contained in my stomach area.

After work we met up with Brian and Helen for dinner at Romanos and then later on that evening we popped out to Dairy Queen for a sundae. I know it sounds like a quest to refind that unwelcome ten pounds again, but it's okay to do that kind of thing Occasionally. Occasionally being the operative word.

Tonight I think I'll tag along with Brian and Helen and see Noises Off. I know everyone is working really hard on it so it's bound to be a great show. It's kind of strange, I thought I would be happy to not be doing sound this time around, but I'm actually feeling a little out of touch with everyone. Maybe I'll throw my hat in for Sound on the Glass Menagerie.

Congratulations to Stephen and Sandra on the safe arrival of their new son Alexander Frederic Jamie Tobias..... and congratulation to Mister Bill on becoming a big brother.

No comments: