Thursday, September 21, 2006

Still a little sore

I'm surprised how easy it has been to fall back into the habit of hitting the gym everyday again. Granted it's only been a week, but I haven't missed a day or felt like missing one. I'm still a little sore in places, but it's a good sore. I did a day of Cardio & abs Friday, Chest & Back workout with some cardio and abs Monday, Cardio and abs Tuesday, Legs & Shoulders with some cardio and abs Wednesday, and am scheduled for cardio and abs today. Now I just have to wrk at adjusting my diet to get rid of my gut... no point having firm abs if they're hiding under a layer of flab.

We're off to Ontario next week for Darrell's father's retirement so I won't get a chance to make it to the gym and the diet adjustment is probably a no go for that week as well.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Sometimes its tough for me to get motivated to go, but I always enjoy it when I do. I love feeling strong after a good work out too. ^_^

Blaine Le Roy said...

I always feel really good after a workout. In the winter I have the hardest time motivating myself to step out into the cold and walk the two blocks to the gym, but otherwise I'm usually pretty up for it.