Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Nice Weekend

I had a pretty relaxing and quiet weekend. I putzed around the house doing little chores but nothing major.
Darrell was pretty busy though, he had to do some work for the CCMAs over the course of the weekend. They had various events & Presentations happening all weekend long and he and Mike were out shooting at some of them. There is another show later in the week in Vancouver to name a theatre after Red Robinson and Darrell was called to film a congratualtory message from one of the Celebs attending the CCMAs who couldn't make it to the Vancouver presentation. The person he was tapeing is someone I've been a fan of for about as long as I can remember so I invited myself along to help out on the shoot. We headed over to her hotel room at the hilton around 6 and shot the video message then came back to the office to edit it and get it ready to be sent off. We didn't get home until almost 9 last night so it made for a very long work day, but it was worth it...



Not the best picture of Darrell and I ever taken but Anne Murray looks pretty damn good!

No comments: