Thursday, September 14, 2006

Canadian wins again!

Two seasons of Rockstar, two Canadian winners! Woo hoo! I'm glad Lucas won, but personally I prefer to listen to Dilana sing. I think she's going to have a really great career if she doesn't self destruct. I don't care for the growly gutteral Lucas sound so it's pretty safe to say there won't be any Supernova CDs in my collection, but there will probably be a Dilana CD provided she goes ahead and makes one.

I finally took the plunge and reinstated my gym membership yesterday. I found working out at home just wasn't working out. It's too easy to come home, make dinner then park in front of the tv. I can go back to getting out of the office for an hour everyday and hitting the gym. I'm usually pretty good at sticking with it that way, and since my work is so flexible I can go at times when the gym isn't really busy. What would be perfect would be to find a workout buddy whose schedule is as flexible as mine.

No comments: