Monday, September 25, 2006

Another Monday

Another Weekend has come and gone. Friday night I went out to the Blue Olive to hear Opa and wish Alex all the best on his theatre tour. There was a good turn out of people and I had a really good time.

I spent Saturday morning watching Cartoons.I haven't done that in such a long time, but one of my favorite comics growing up (The Legion of Superheroes) has been made into a saturday morning cartoon and I just couldn't help myself. I ended up watching the new Shaggy and Scooby Doo and Batman before I finally got up and started cleaning the house.We spent the remainded of Saturday and most of Sunday cleaning the house and getting ready for our trip to Ontario. We're heading out Wednesday and won't be back until around the 9th. There's still some stuff to do between now and then, but thankfully not too much. We parked infront of the TV on Sunday night about 8 pm and watched a new show called Brothers and Sisters (which I really enjoyed), Followed by the Amazing Race (My favorite couple came first this week), then the season premiere of Desperate Housewives (Nearly pissed laughing over Bre's Orgasm bit), And then finally ended the evening with an episode of Footballer's Wives on the BBC. Wow what a way to waste four hours.

Today has been pretty good so far. I just got back from the gym after an hour and half long Upperbody workout and cardio. It kind of sucks I'll miss a whole week, but thankfully I'm only just getting back into it so it really won't be that big a deal in the long run. I still have alot of work to get finished before we take off so today and tomorrow are going to be busy busy days.

No comments: