Friday, April 07, 2006

Friday Feast April 7, 2006

Appetizer
Name a trait you share with your parents or your children.
I'm always up for an adventure. I get that from my Mom.
I love to work with my hands. I get that from my Dad.

Soup
List 3 qualities of a good leader, in your opinion.
Confidence, Empathy, good listener

Salad
Who is your favorite television chef?
Don't have one. I do my cooking in the kitchen not vicariously through the TV

Main Course
Share a story about a gift you received from someone you love.
When I lived in Nanaimo and was singing with my Band, my Uncle got the family together and bought me a Guitar for my birthday, then they surprised me with it at a Block Party my band was playing at in Victoria.

Dessert
How do you react under pressure?
I am pretty cool under pressure, and thrive in stressfull conditions

No comments: