Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday Feast April 21, 2006

Appetizer
List 3 things you keep putting off.
The Dishes, Sending my manuscript out to publishers, Writing the sequel to my novel

Soup
What do you feel is your greatest responsibility?
I don't have alot of "Great" responsibilities in my present life. My biggest one is to take care of my health and help speed my recovery

Salad
If you could have starred in any movie, which one would you have wanted to be in and why?
Star Wars... any one of the first trilogy. They were ground breaking movies that changed the way people go to the movies, and the people in them are filthy rich.

Main Course
What is an expectation you had as a child about being an adult and, now that you are grown up, you realize you were wrong?
I thought I would be able to do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted.

Dessert
When was the last time you had your car serviced?
Last Month

No comments: