Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday Feast April 28,2006

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how polite are you?
Way up the scale... close to ten. I try very hard not to be rude... crude on the other hand... well, that wasn't the question.

Soup
What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
Wednesday evening when we went out to dinner with Chad & Nancy, and Brian & Helen... Helen was talking about the people in the pubs in England having different silly competitions, like how long you can keep a ferret in your pants and who can grow the largest Leek. She was saying that the leek thing is so serious that people even sleep outside to watch over their crops. I of course said the obvious.... So no one can take a leek... and the hilarity ensued. We went to Happinez after that for a drink and ran into Lisa & Anthony, and Chris & Suzy... so needless to say the entire night was filled with laughter.

Salad
Who is your favorite cartoon character?
I'm not sure I have a favourite... I love all the old Bugs Bunny Characters... Elmer Fudd, Pepe la Pew, Road Runner... and lots of the old Hanna Barbera characters... Yogi Bear, Snagglepuss, The Flintstones... and of course theres all those classic Mickey Mouse Characters. Way too many great cartoon characters to pick a favourite.

Main Course
Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had.
Funny Ha Ha, or funny weird? My highschool band teacher Geoff Dolman, wasn't overly funny as in sense of humour, but he was funny to watch. When he conducted he bounced around and did a sort of little dance.... we called him Jumpin Geoff behind his back. Don't get me wrong... he was an awsome music teacher and probably my favourite teacher of all time, but he was funny to watch

Dessert
Complete this sentence: I strongly believe that ______________________.
I strongly believe that everything happens for a reason and there is nothing "unnatural" in the universe.

No comments: