Friday, December 08, 2006

Friday December 8, 2006

Appetizer
Which language would you like to learn and why?
French. I live in a bilingual country and many of the projects we do have to be translated into french. It would make my life a lot easier if I had more than just a vague idea about what was being said.

Soup
What's the funniest thing you've heard or read so far this week?
I saw a picture on Garth Turner's website of Stephen Harper and George Bush, but it is made from the Brokeback Mountain Movie poster. I read a couple jokes in my e-mail that made me laugh, and I heard people on the radio debating the same sex marriage law again.... I find that funny because I'm stunned by the sheer ignorance of some people and the way they can wrap up discrimination and intollerance in a pretty little package and call it "Family Vallues".

Salad
Which movie was so bad you couldn't watch the whole thing?
Black Hawk Down. It sucked hard.

Main Course
If there were a holiday in your honor that didn't use your actual name, what would the day be called?
I don't know what it would be called but there would be lots of vodka.

Dessert
Name one movie which is coming out soon that you would like to see.
The Pursuit of Happyness starring Will & Jaden Smith. It's based on a true story and looks like a really good movie.

7 comments:

Wystful1 said...

YES!!! Well served --I agree. Live and let live is my motto!!!

Great feast.
Mine's posted.

Caylynn said...

Nice feast. I like your dessert - I'm looking forward to that movie too. French is definitely a handy language to know in Canada - I'm considered fully bilingual by the Federal government and needed to be for work (I worked for the Public Health Agency of Canada before we moved to Munich.)

Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Yeah VODKA!!

Gattina said...

That's funny that your name is so french, actually more than french and you don't speak french. There is no doubt about your ancestors though ! Try it with hypnosis, maybe it comes out from the first generation ? lol !

Shawnee said...

LOVE your soup (it's amazing to me how fearful people are about same sex marriage) & main course. I would like my holiday to be chock-a-block with champagne, please!

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Great feast! Love your main course. If there is vodka, I am there (always my drink of choice). Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend:)

Anonymous said...

[url=http://dcxvssh.com]adYKOgKEkCJBVIuI[/url] - RnRiKR - http://hhmgziigpu.com