Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday Feast October 20, 2006

Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?
I don't know if I'd call it my favourite but I have it first thing everyday.... Coffee. The rest of the day I drink water. Every now and then I get a craving for a really really cold chocolate milk.

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.
There's not a lot of room on my computer desk for much more than my computers. there are five moniters, a mixing board, a television moniter, DVD and VCR, stacks of blank DVDs, stacks of full back up DVDs, and more paper with scribbles and doodles and incomprehensible to anyone but me writing than you can imagine.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?
I'm goning to go with a 9. I'm pretty much a call em like I see em kind of guy.

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?
At the moment I'd rename Barrie Ontario to "Hell"... but that's just me being bitter from recent bad experiences there ... it's actually a very nice place.

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?
STRESSES ME OUT....People with no regard for others. People with cell phones clutched to their ears when they're driving... No one needs to talk to anyone that badly and if you do pull the hell over. There is a lack of basic courtesy and manners infiltrating society.

CALMS ME DOWN......... Singing, Reading, Painting, The Dogs, Soaking in the Tub, 20 Minutes on the treadmill

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice feast. :)

I don't understand how people can have their Feasts up so early either - I mean, I'm in Europe, so I'm up ahead of North America, and yet people from the U.S. have theirs up before I'm awake. ::shrug::

Have a good weekend. :)

Gattina said...

You seem to be an angel ! Not even a nice cool beer in your favourite drinks. I also hate people driving with cell phone glued to the ear and it's dangerous. Here you get a fine of 100 € for that. But doesn't keep people away from doing it.
I also had my feast !

Paperback Writer said...

Word on the cell phones. I can't stand it when people talk on their cellphones and drive!