Monday, January 30, 2006

Weekend

It was a very fun weekend, and fairly busy. I didn't manage to make it out for Jay's Birthday party on Friday. Darrell's Grandma passed away and he had to fly to Ontario out of Moncton that day. So he is gone until Wednesday and then we are off to Halifax Thursday for my regular trip to the Doctor.
Happy Birthday jay, sorry I missed it.
I did manage to make it out to the Blue Olive on Saturday for Helen's birthday though. that was alot of fun, lot a huge crowd but a good crowd of fun people. Chad and Nancey, Bertis, a few of Helen's friends from work, and of course Brian and Helen. I stuck to beer and gat home by 2:30, no hang over the next day (always a plus). The band was a little loud for the size of the room so it was hard to talk ( I must be getting really old), but I still had a good time.
Sunday I cleaned the house, did the laundry, and made a sleeper for my nephew.
Today is a pretty easy day, with nothing on my plate but a tape dub. I think I will probably take the oportunity to back up all my old projects and make some space on my drives.

No comments: