Friday, April 04, 2008

Friday Feast Arpil 4, 2008

Friday Feast

Appetizer
Invent a new flower; give it a name and describe it.
Calandria - Nuclear red (whatever that colour may be since I just invented it as well) & Neon Green... glows in the dark

Soup
Name someone whom you think has a wonderful voice.
Kelly Myers

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how clean do you keep your car?
1, Because I take the dogs with me, pretty much everywhere I go, and I'm too lazy to keep it clean.

Main Course
How do you feel about poetry?
Depends onthe poetry...technically every song is a poem set to music, so I guess I love poetry.

Dessert
What was the last person/place/thing you took a picture of?
I'm not sure off the top of my head, but It's a pretty safe bet to guess the Aquarium.

No comments: