Friday, April 18, 2008

Blog Neglect

I been neglecting my blog lately. Mostly because there's nothing to talk about. I'm about as boring as watching paint dry.
Busy busy busy at work. Busy busy busy at home. Trying hard to finish up the last couple doors on the cabinet, but I keep geting distracted from the job. We're so busy during the week that the only time left to do any woodworking is on the weekend, but we get up, grab a coffee in the morning and sit down to watch the aquarium for awhile, and the next thing we know the day's over. Honestly... we barely even turn the tv on anymore.
We were up in Moncton last night to pick up a new skimmer that Darrell ordered in a big bulk order with a bunch of other people. We met Marc and Carol for the first time and saw their varios tanks. They have a tonne of knowledge and are only to happy to share it. We got so engrossed incoversation it was after ten by the time we left to come home. We didn't home until around midnight, so I'm pretty bushed today. This evening we have a booth set up at the Quispam Civic center for the school. Fingers crossed things go really well and we get some new students. I need one more person for my adult painting class on Thursdays if anyone is interested. More than one would be a major bonus.

1 comment:

mare said...

Hey,

I don't know when you changed your picture but I really like the new one. :)

I would take your painting class but I can't commit to something every week... I'm too busy. :P