Friday, December 02, 2005

Friday Feast

Appetizer
When was the last time you did something you would consider courteous, what was it, and who was it for?
I held the door open for someone going into the dentist's office this morning.

Salad
If you were to have a painting done of you alone, what would you want the background to be?
The view of Melvin's Beach from the picnic shelter on the Fundy Trail

Soup
Describe your voice.
I have several voices.
My speaking voice (which sounds completely difffernt in my ear) is a little higher pitched than I'd like but whatcha gonna do?
My singing voice is quite powerful.
And my inner voice is very loud at times.

Main Course
What is something you would like to do, but you're afraid of the risk(s)?
Become a parent.

Dessert
What was the last television show you watched?
Everybody Loves Raymond (it was the last thing on before I went to bed)

No comments: